Summer Resource Information is located at the bottom of this page! Have a great summer!
The library is located right in the heart of our school. You're welcome to come in if the lights are on! Students andtheir families are invited to enjoy reading, use the computers, or access any of our resources.
All K-8 classrooms visit the library every week to check out books. Books circulate for two weeks and may be renewed. Students can also put a hold on a book they are excited to read. There is no charge for overdue books, but it is school policy that thelibrary is reimbursed for lost or damaged books. This can be done easily on SchoolPay.
I'm excited about all the amazing opportunities we have to nurture our school's culture of literacy. This year, the K-3 students will be able to vote for the Washington Children's Choice Picture Book Award. The 4/5 students will participate in the Global Reading Challenge for the third year. Our middle school students are playing Book Bingo and will have the opportunity to participate in Project LIT book clubs throughout the school year. Middle school students can also elect to serve as library teachingassistants. They also have the opportunity to take a 3D printing class!
Thanks to the generosity of our PTSA, we are building a makerspace in the library. The students love building with Keva planks and doing puzzles, and as the year progresses, they will have many more opportunities to be builders and makers!
Visit our library website at pathfinderlibrary.com. You can access the library catalog and our online resources from any computer.
Ami Pendley Noble
Volunteers are an important part of a vibrant library. Thank you to the parents who have volunteered to keep our library open for students before school. There are so many ways to help in the library, if you would like to volunteer, stop by and say hi, or email me at email@example.com.
Summer Reading Resources
Online Reading Resources
- Black Lives Matter! Ami's Recommendations for K-2
- Social Justice Reading Lists for All Ages
- Free YA eBooks from Simon Teen
- Pathfinder K-8 Virtual Library
- Extensive List of Free Online Resources for Students
- Online Learning Resources from Commonsense Media
Librarian: Ami Pendley Noble
Main Office: 206-252-9710
8:35 a.m. – 3:55 p.m.
- How to Place an Online Library Hold
- Pathfinder Library Catalog
- SPS Online Student Resources
- Pathfinder Online Resources
- Seattle Public Library
- Get an instant digital Seattle Public Library card
- How to Access Library Link from SPL
- Since Time Immemorial: Tribal Sovereignty
Websites for Read Alouds
How to Access Library Link
- Start at the SPS Online Resources
- Scroll down and select the SPL eBook & eAudiobooks (Libby)
- Select YES
- Select I'll search for a Library
- Seattle Public Libraries near Pathfinder K-8 are:
- West Seattle Branch
- High Point
- South Park
- Select the library closest to your house from the list
- Select the I'll Mostly Read in Libby
- Select the Enter Library Account Details
- Enter your card number 990000 + 7# Student ID (You can find this on the SOURCE)
- Enter your PIN # (birth month and day – January, 1 = 0101)
- Select the Sign In