To report a student absence by 9:30am.
To request a green card (go home change) please call no later than 2:30pm.
News and Events
Creative Approach Proposal
Dear Pathfinder K-8 Community,
Pathfinder K-8 staff is in the process of developing a Creative Approach School design. The first step is to receive idea proposals from staff and community. The next step in the process will be to complete our application. This message is to share information about the Creative Approach School process and application.
The Creative Approach definition is a school community that develops a new, different and creative approach that supports raising student achievement and closing the achievement gap for all enrolled students in their particular school.
The Creative Approach design has five criteria:
- Initiated as a grass roots effort with participation of staff, family and community.
- Rationale, research and data provided in support of the design plan.
- Articulated, defensible program/school design.
- Identifies how that plan is intended to raise student achievement overall and close the achievement gap.
- Identifies program evaluation criteria and how long it will take to demonstrate effectiveness of plan, including success benchmarks over time (e.g. student achievement, enrollment, tec.)
Community Involvement has three criteria:
- Broad participation of family and community members in developing the design.
- Collaborate with staff to determine how staff, families and community will participate in the design of the program and the monitoring of its success.
- Collaborate with staff to identify the leadership and governance structure of the school.
If you have creative ideas and would like to complete the proposal application, please respond to each question in detail. Please click here for our Pathfinder K-8 Creative Approach proposal application. If you have questions, please feel free to contact me.
The deadline for completed proposals is 9:00 am on Thursday, October 30th. Please email proposals to email@example.com or drop it off at the school office.
Class Act Photos
Please contact Class Act if you have questions about your child's photography order.