To request a green card (go home change) please call no later than 2:30pm.
our attendance email is email@example.com
News and Events
Kindergarten Playdates for summer 2014
click here for the: Kindergarten Summer Play Date Schedule 2014
KINDERGARTEN JUMP START
August 18-22, 2014
What is Jump Start?
Jump Start is a way to help children and their families begin school ready – and excited – about learning. It is a week-long experience for new Kindergarteners and their families to learn about their new school. Children will become familiar with the school building, staff, and typical school-day activities and practices. Jump Start aims to help young children:
· Experience joyful learning
· Learn school readiness behaviors
· Become more comfortable with the school environment
· Help teachers to get to know students better
· Allow teachers to assess students’ skills and strengths
Jump Start will run for 5 consecutive half-days (usually 9-noon). Parents/guardians will have a chance to meet with the school principal during the week.
How can I sign up my child for Jump Start?
Families who have enrolled their child in Kindergarten will receive a letter from their assigned school inviting them to participate. Families will need to reserve a space and return needed health and safety forms ahead of time.
Free Summer Meals & Snacks
The Summer Meals Program feeds kids and teens 18 years and under. Sites are located at places such as schools, parks, and community centers. The location, serving days and times of a site nearest you can be found by accessing these resources:
- Visit www.seattle.gov/summerfood
- Call the Family Food Hotline at 1-888-4-FOOD-WA.
- Visit the Parent Help website at www.ParentHelp123.org
- Text FoodWA to 877-877. Users will receive a return text with information on summer food sites